Welcome to ZENSATION THE RESIDENCE
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at ZENSATION THE RESIDENCE. Below are hotel policies and terms & conditions. Please read them carefully. As our hotel guests, by reading and signing your hotel registration card at check-in or by booking a reservation on our website, you are agreeing to abide by our hotel policies and terms & conditions.
General Terms & Conditions
- All guests must present a valid government issued ID during check-in (e.g. ID or Passport), and a copy will be retained by the hotel.
- Guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into ZENSATION THE RESIDENCE and identification will be required.
- Check-in time is any time after 2:00 PM (not guaranteed due to high volume of occupancy). If you arrive earlier, we will be pleased to store your luggage until your room is ready.
- Check-out time is any time before 12:00 Noon. If you require a later check-out, please contact us before 9:00 AM on the day of departure, and we will do our best to accommodate your request. A charge may apply, depending on availability.
- Please strictly follow the instructions when you use these facilities; fitness room, steam room, spa pool, and in-room electric appliances for your health and safety reasons.
- Please use the residence facilities and in-room equipment as like as your own property. If there is any loss or damage, a charge may apply.
- Please help us to keep the residence clean and save energy as your best efforts.
- Please look after your personal belongings! We cannot take responsibility for any loss, theft or damage to any guest property whatever the cause.
- Please be courteous to all guests and staffs.
- Visitors are not allowed to the residence area.
- Hotel has adopted a NO PETS policy on our property. As much as we love them, unfortunately we are unable to accommodate pets in any residence area for health and hygiene reasons.
- Smoking is allowed only in designated smoking area. If guest smokes in all public areas and in a room, penalty fee 5,000 THB may apply per time.
- ZENSATION THE RESIDENCE enforces a NO IN-ROOM PARTY POLICY to ensure we can protect the residence and our guests at all times. In the event of a disturbance one warning will be given to reduce noise. If this warning is not followed, the guest will forfeit all fees and must leave the hotel immediately.
- NO ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES will be undertaken by guest during stay(s).
Hotel Booking Policy
- The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subjected to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure date.
- Rates quoted are in Thai Baht.
- A cash deposit of THB 2,000 per stay is required upon check-in as security for any incidental costs including damage associated with the room.
- In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
- For reservations for groups of 5 rooms and above, please email the hotel at email@example.com
Hotel Standard Cancellation & No Show Policy
- Cancellation made 30 days prior to the arrival date: no penalty charge will be applied.
- Cancellation between 29 days and 7 days prior to the arrival date: 50% of stay will be charged to guest credit card.
- Cancellation less than 7 days prior to the arrival date: 100% of stay will be charged to guest credit card.
- If guest is No Show on the arrival date, 100% of stay will be charged to guest credit card.