MAHANAKHON SKYWALK is currently announced as Thailand's highest observation deck at 314 meters where offers 360 degree panoramic Bangkok's CBD views from an indoor and outdoor viewing area.
– Dedicated spacious and elegant lobby area with ticketing counters.
– A corridor of digital walls before reaching the elevator boarding area.
– One of Thailand’s fastest VDO-themed elevators! Travel to the 74th floor in less than 50 seconds.
– Experience 360-degree panoramic views from the indoor observation area.
– Learn more about Bangkok’s landmarks through an Interactive Augmented Reality experience and dynamic interactive touch screens.
– Boarding area for hydraulic glass lift with panoramic views.
– Thailand’s highest outdoor observation area, with its highest point located at The Peak, 314 meters above ground level.
– Walk on one of the world’s largest Glass Tray at 310 meters.
– Thailand’s highest Rooftop Bar, with champagne, signature cocktails, and an unbeatable sunset experience.
MAHANAKHON SKYWALK SOUVENIR AREA & KING POWER DUTY FREE:
– Limited edition souvenirs and duty-free are available on the 1st - 4th floors.
Opening Hours: 10.00 - Midnight (Last admission 23.00 hrs.)
Location: at the top of King Power Mahanakhon Building
How to get there from Zensation The Residence:
The King Power Mahanakhon Building is not far from the residence as both of us are located in Sathorn, Bangkok's CBD. The best convenient transports to get there from Zensation The Residence is a TukTuk or a Taxi which cost around 60 Thai Baht.
credit photos: brandbuffet and Mahanakhon Skywalk official website